I have been watching the forecast for the last couple days in regards to the predicted snow storm in the DC area this weekend. As of this morning, the forecasts have the heaviest snow begin before or during our Special Communication on Friday.
With that information in mind, and with the thought of safety for all Brethren, I am hereby cancelling our Special Communication this Friday.
We will meet up again for our February Stated on 02/05/16.
Please be safe this weekend if you are out in the storm.